Tired of having to choose between a touch screen or a keypad for mobile computer input-intensive tasks? The Janam XM75+ Mobile Computer removes the need to decide between the two by offering both in one rugged mobile computing device. Workflow speed and input accuracy determine how smoothly your operations run. Thanks to this mobile computer, both are simplified with this device, which keeps your business running smoothly and accurately while providing an ergonomic advantage.
Ready to experience the rugged mobile computing device? Our tech experts are here to guide you. Fill out the form and let’s transform your business together.
The Janam XM75 was a leading provider of quality rugged mobile computer solutions and the next-generation upgrade XM75+ improves upon that already powerful device. The XM75+ specializes in streamlining input-intensive tasks. Janam’s proven design plus more powerful features results in the best device designed for mobile workers. If that wasn’t enough, the XM75+ is virtually the only rugged mobile device specifically made to offer keypad and touchscreen functionality in one hand-held machine.
The XM75+ easily earns a 9.5/10 product ranking. It’s powerful, multi-purpose, easy to carry, and flexible for input preferences.
Janam XM75+ Mobile Computer Specifications
|Dimensions||3.02” x 6.53” x 1.15”|
|Weight||10.5 ounces including battery|
|Display||4.3” WVGA (480 x 800 pixels) with Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Processor||1.8 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon octa-core|
|Operating System||Android 11 with Google Mobile Services, upgradeable to future OS versions|
|Operating Conditions||IP67 seal to withstand extreme temperatures, exposure, and shocks. Drop protection for multiple 5 feet drops to concrete.|
|Technology Compatibility||2×2 Multiple User – Multiple Input Multiple Output (MU-MIMO), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, and cellular|
|Battery||Lithium-Ion 4200 mAh 3.85v rechargeable battery|
|Input Options||4.3-inch Capacitive touch screen, backlit numeric keypad|
Janam XM75+ Mobile Computer Pricing
The XM75+ typically sells for around $1,200 – $1,400. The device is highly customizable, so pricing can range based on features and options. But don’t let the vast array of possibilities overwhelm you. Let Energy Electronics make your purchase process easy. We can help assess your needs and find the right tools to improve your workflow.
Contact the experts at EE to estimate a price range for your specific mobile computing needs. Equipping your team with the right tools makes all the difference when it comes to productivity in demanding environments. Energy Electronics can give you the confidence that you’re purchasing the right equipment and accessories without spending more than you need to.
Your business benefits greatly when you use your time and resources well, along with the maximization of computer reliability and minimization of waste. The experts at Energy Electronics care about your business flow as much as you do. When you reach out to them, they will respond within one business hour to offer consultation with their technological expertise.
It’s easy to find features to highlight with the Janam XM75+. The main reason the industry is excited about this product release is the dual input methods the XM75+ offers. Both a keyboard and a touch screen are available in one ergonomic hand-held design. This design is paired with a lightning-quick processor and rugged environment protection – all in one 10.5-ounce device. The XM75+ is full of pros.
The only con that can really be discussed for the XM75+ is the price. The cost of equipping a large team is substantial. Although we believe the cost is worth the productivity boost, it is significant if you’re purchasing a large number of devices. The good news is the XM75+ is compatible with all XM75 accessories, so you won’t have to purchase new accessories if you’re just upgrading from the XM75. Despite the initial cost, the XM75+ can save you money in the long run with its durability and productivity support.
Display, Cameras, and Scanners
The XM75+ provides a 4.3-inch WVGA (480 x 800 pixel) capacitive touch panel for input efficiency. The Corning Gorilla Glass 3 not only gives a clear display but also helps to protect the device from falls, water immersion up to 3 feet, and extreme conditions. The built-in camera is an 8MP color rear-facing autofocus lens equipped with a user-controllable LED flash.
The Janam XM75+ includes several scanner capabilities. A Honeywell N3601SR 2D imager is included along with RFID/NFC reading equipment. The mobile computer reads:
- MIFARE UltraLight
- MIFARE 1k/4k/DESFire
- MIFARE DESFire EV1
- Sony FeliCa
- NFC Tag Types 1 to 5
The XM75+ is equipped to work hard in all conditions at peak speed and ease.
Operations System and Programs
Android 11 is the supported operating system for the Janam XM75+ device. The Qualcomm GPS supports GLONASS and Beidou for GPS capability. Bluetooth 5.1 is also supported. It’s worth mentioning that the device has a headset jack, speaker, and two microphones supported by its programs.
How to Purchase the Janam XM75+ Mobile Computer
A device this powerful can be a great boost to your productivity and reduce costs by saving time and effort. Just remember – the best thing you can do for your bottom line is to speak to an expert.
A key part of the purchasing process is finding the tools to fit your rugged mobile computing needs perfectly. Whether it’s the XM75+ or a different device, talking to an expert can help you address your specific needs and match you to the perfect device, customized with just the right features and accessories for your commercial applications. Purchasing the wrong mobile computer can set your business back instead of moving it forward. Rely on an Energy Electronics pro to help guide you in the right direction.
Markets and Applications
The XM75+ can be used in many applications, so you might wonder what the most popular ones are. Though this isn’t an exhaustive list, here are some of the primary applications for the Janam XM75+ mobile computer.
- Public Safety – When public safety officials (police, fire, ambulance, etc.) need a computer, they often use it in rough and quickly changing situations. A rugged mobile computer provides the strength they need to support them in difficult environments. The XM75+ helps them record information accurately and with no wasted time.
- Field Service – Most handheld computers can’t handle the environment that technicians encounter in everyday field operations. The XM75+ is strong but also mobile, for field service technicians who have to carry their equipment from their transportation to an on-field site. Extreme weather and temperature protection are also a plus. The XM75+ can operate between -4 degrees and +140 degrees Fahrenheit. It can withstand storage between -13 degrees and +158 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Healthcare – The amount of information that healthcare officials have to input electronically is growing. A light device that’s easy to carry and makes input quick and easy is a necessity. It’s especially helpful in healthcare that the device is resistant to spills and drops that can occur while taking care of others. The XM75+ helps those in healthcare focus on their patients and not get distracted by difficult device issues.
- Construction – Rugged technology saves time and money in the construction environment. Exposure to extreme heat, cold, wet, and falls are all a possibility when outdoor work is involved. It allows your team to input information on harsh job sites without worry that their computer won’t keep up.
- Oil and gas – Whether you’re scanning inventory or managing projects, a successful oil and gas industry relies on accuracy and speed. There’s no time to compromise on endurance in the field. The XM75+ is perfect for all your oil and gas computing needs.
- Manufacturing and Distribution – Distribution may be the fastest-growing industry around. When your customers are counting on you to get supplies to them on time and without error, the XM75+ can be your secret weapon. The heart of distribution is information tracking and gathering. Don’t use second-rate scanning or computing equipment to keep a first-rate delivery reputation.
- Military – Our troops deserve the best equipment and don’t have time to deal with faulty devices. In addition, they shouldn’t have to carry any more equipment weight than is necessary. The XM75+ mobile computer is excellent support for our military.
- Utilities – Utilities – gas, electricity, etc. – are what keeps everything else operating. Support technology in the utility industry must be light and easy to use. This is the perfect application for the XM75+, which performs excellently without compromising the simplicity of use.
Janam XM75+ Mobile Computer Review
The Janam XM75+ combines the rugged toughness of a bulkier handheld computer with the ergonomic advantages of a cell phone to create a remarkable device that gives a competitive edge to anyone who uses it. It excels in power and performance, all while providing the dual input feature of a keyboard and a touch screen. You can’t go wrong adding this mobile computer to your warehouse, distribution, or service workflow.
Power and Batteries
Even though the Janam XM75+ battery is portable and light, it still packs a powerful punch. The computer runs on a 4200 mAh 3.85v rechargeable Li-ion battery, but it adds little extra weight to the device’s 10.5 ounces. As an optional accessory, you can buy a four-slot battery charging kit and/or a spare battery. A power adapter is also available as an optional add-on.
Accessories and Add-ons
Accessories can be as important as the device itself when it comes to fitting your crew with the perfect tools. Speaking to an expert is the best way to assess the options necessary for your particular industry needs. The XM75+ comes with several accessory options:
- Single-slot cradle kit (Ethernet; Charging)
- Four-slot charging cradle kit
- Power adapter
- Spare battery
- Four-slot battery charging kit
- Snap-On trigger handle
- Nylon holster; Operating case; Handstrap
It is also backward compatible with all Janam XM75 accessories. To customize a rugged mobile computer for your business, contact Energy Electronics today. A combination of rugged, accurate equipment and key accessories is the secret to successful workflow each day your team hits the field.
Talk to an Expert
If you, like other companies that rely on the mobile computer industry, see the immense value in the newest Janam XM75+ product release, get in touch with an EE expert to discuss upgrading your mobile computing options for your team. The Janam XM75+ mobile computer can be an excellent addition to your business plan. Energy Electronics experts will respond to your inquiry within one business hour. Trust Energy Electronics and Janam to support your team in their goal to get the job done accurately and efficiently.