Honeywell is a reliable manufacturer of barcode scanners, and the Granit XP 1991iXR is one of the best devices in their collection. The product has a solid range, a rugged body, and a long-lasting battery to streamline your workflows. Let’s examine these features along with other great aspects of this robust device.
Do you have specific questions about the Honeywell Granit XP 1991iXR ? Fill out the form below to talk to an expert. We will respond within 1 business hour.
Honeywell Granit XP 1991iXR Ranking
You’ll hardly need any other scanner if you buy the Honeywell Granit XP 1991iXR, which is why we give this product a 10/10. There are many strong suits of this state-of-the-art device, including a user-friendly design, sturdy construction, excellent scan angles, and tolerance to extreme temperatures. Furthermore, it features an industry-leading battery and scanning capabilities.
Honeywell Granit XP 1991iXR Specifications
|Dimensions||7.6 x 3 x 3.9 Inches|
|Motion Tolerance||177 Inches per Second|
Honeywell Granit XP 1991iXR Pricing
You can purchase the Granit XP 1991iXR for approximately $600-$1,200. It’s a premium device, regardless of the specification, but advanced settings are pricier than the basic package. You can get better results if you add more accessories to your scanner, but this also increases the price.
To determine the price and the suitable specification, reach out to the experts at Energy Electronics. We’ll provide a precise quote, whether you want to buy a single product or a bundle. We’ll also advise you on the suitable configuration for your organization to ensure a compatible gadget.
Pros and Cons
When looking for a rugged scanner for your business, you want a device that combines excellent performance, durability, and battery life. The Granit XP 1991iXR checks all these boxes.
The most impressive feature of this top-quality gadget is its scanning performance. It can capture different types of barcodes from various distances, which reduces the need to change your position or make other adjustments when scanning goods.
Impact resistance is one of the details that make this barcode scanner so robust. It complies with stringent requirements, some of which guarantee your device can survive 10-foot drops onto concrete and other surfaces.
Such tremendous build quality can take your productivity to the next level. As your team doesn’t need to worry about damage due to drops and tumbles, they can work faster and capture barcodes effortlessly in virtually any environment.
You’ll also appreciate the dimensions of this model. The 7.6 x 3 x 3.9-inch body isn’t too big or too small. It’s just the right size to ensure easy operation in any store, warehouse, or other settings.
The weight is ideal too. The Granit XP 1991iXR is a 14.3-ounce product you can easily transport to your warehouse, manufacturing facility, or brick-and-mortar store.
On top of that, the Granit XP 1991iXR stands head and shoulders above many scanners with its wireless design. It eliminates the need to mount the unit using various cables, which also reduces the risk of trips and other accidents.
As for connectivity, you’ll hardly find a better scanner than the Granit XP 1991iXR. Featuring cutting-edge Bluetooth technology, it enables you to connect to virtually any device and share information.
But this isn’t just any Bluetooth – an adaptive frequency hopping model. This means that the Granit XP 1991iXR constantly communicates with the linked device to identify interference.
Display and Scanners
When looking for a reliable scanner, you need a device that lets you capture a variety of items in different conditions. That’s precisely what you get with the Granit XP 1991iXR. It’s one of the best barcode scanners on the market, especially when it comes to near-field scanning. The gadget features a number of technologies to elevate your experience and speed up critical jobs.
For example, this barcode scanner comes with a highly responsive field feedback feature. It tells you whether or not your scan is successful, eliminating the chances of not capturing a barcode before moving on to another item. The mechanism is accurate, so you can drastically reduce errors with this device.
On top of that, this is an incredibly versatile scanner. It boasts super-fast performance on high-quality barcodes, but this doesn’t mean it can’t capture damaged items. On the contrary, it can process smudged or scratched barcodes with ease.
There are many other phenomenal aspects of the scan engine. It captures 1D and 2D barcodes and features excellent motion tolerance of up to 177 inches per second. The vertical scan angle stands at 30 degrees, whereas the horizontal angle is 40 degrees.
Regarding the display, Honeywell has gone with a premium solution. The Granit XP 1991iXR has a small yet advanced screen to support intense scans. It’s a recessed and impact-resistant product that keeps scratches and other forms of damage at bay. Furthermore, the unit is sealed to prevent moisture, dust, and other contaminants from causing premature failure. This enables you to utilize the scanner efficiently, even in extreme environments.
Operating System and Programs
The Granit XP 1991iXR has many proprietary programs to support the top-shelf hardware. One of these platforms is Honeywell’s Operational Intelligence.
Operational Intelligence addresses one of the biggest problems associated with traditional scanners – limited visibility.
Its Operational Intelligence can help you address and solve issues in many ways:
- Centralized dashboard – You can depend on the centralized dashboard to monitor all Granit XP devices in your fleet. It serves as a convenient database from which you can make informed decisions.
- Automating workflows – Operational Intelligence enables you to fix inefficient backroom and sales floor workflows. This way, you can elevate customer satisfaction with your Granit XP 1991iXR.
- Predictive analytics – The Granit XP 1991iXR can be configured to notify your team members of bad batteries that need replacing and other problems.
- Actionable insights – Operational Intelligence delivered through the Granit XP 1991iXR unlocks access to countless actionable insights. You can use these in your centralized dashboard to make decisions.
Another notable program incorporated into the Granit XP 1991iXR is Honeywell’s Scanner Management Utility (SMU). It’s a holistic platform that automates the deployment and updates of all scanners in your business.
By putting you in total control over your Granit XP 1991iXR scanners, the SMU lets you streamline your workflows:
- Customized configuration – If the factory configuration of your Granit XP 1991iXR doesn’t work for your organization, you can easily adjust it with SMU settings.
- Rolling out devices for a specific purpose – Not every Granit XP 1991iXR has to perform the same job. That’s why the SMU allows you to assign roles to each scanner in your environment.
- Ease of use – Many scanners are powerful but have a steep learning curve. The Granit XP 1991iXR isn’t one of these devices owing to Honeywell’s SMU.
How to Purchase Honeywell Granit XP 1991iXR
Even though the Honeywell Granit XP 1991iXR is a remarkable device, this doesn’t mean you should make a hasty purchase. Since the product comes in different configurations, some might not be compatible with your business. Likewise, you need to choose appropriate accessories to make the most of your buy.
The only way to do so is to consult industry experts before your purchase. That’s where Energy Electronics comes in. Give us a call or send us a message, and we’ll get back to you in no time. Our technology experts have all the knowledge and experience to recommend the right specifications of your Granit XP 1991iXR and ensure a premium experience.
Markets and Applications
You can get a lot of value out of the Granit XP 1991iXR. It’s a robust scanner that can take your operations to a whole new level, regardless of your industry or environment:
- Retail – The Granit XP 1991iXR is primarily geared toward retailers. It’s fast and precise, reducing errors associated with outdated scanners. Additionally, you can lower labor costs with this device since it performs a huge number of scans per day.
- Warehousing – If you’re a warehousing enterprise, the Granit XP 1991iXR is a must-have. It helps you stay on top of several critical operations, such as inventory tracking. You can use this model to scan barcodes on goods as they arrive and leave your facility. By maintaining records of each product, you gain full visibility into your warehouse inventory.
- Manufacturing – Running a manufacturing business isn’t just about improving your production methods. It also has to do with tracking your goods across the entire supply chain. That’s where the Granit XP 1991iXR comes into play. It supplies key product information in a split second to help you identify your goods, no matter where they are in your facility.
- Transportation and logistics – If you’re part of the transportation and logistics industry, scanning barcodes might seem tedious. It may also require intense employee training, but not if you add the Granit XP 1991iXR to your toolbox. It’s a beginner-friendly device that enables your team to make effortless instant scans.
- Education – Schools and universities need to keep track of laptops and other equipment. The Granit XP 1991iXR is perfect for this job.
Honeywell Granit XP 1991iXR Reviews
Considering all the next-level features, you probably think the Granit XP 1991iXR is a fantastic scanner. Even if you’re having second thoughts about the purchase, the following customer reviews should persuade you to buy the model:
“I looked for a barcode scanner that doesn’t take up too much space in my store. I also wanted a device that scans fast and works great in different conditions. The Granit XP 1991iXR proved to be an excellent investment. It captures barcodes much faster than my previous scanner, and I can use it nearly anywhere due to its cordless construction.”
“We run a large retail store with hundreds of customers per day. Scanning products used to be a hassle before we bought the Honeywell Granit XP 1991iXR. This neat device is user-friendly, works fast, and doesn’t take too much to deploy. My partner and I recommend it to business owners and store managers across all industries.”
“Initially, I was skeptical about the Granit XP 1991iXR because I had gone through a dozen barcode scanners already. I thought this one would break or malfunction after a few months, too, but that’s not what happened. Far from it – the scanner works like a charm, and my team can now effortlessly scan thousands of products per day.”
Power and Batteries
The Granit XP 1991iXR has an exceptional battery. It’s a 2,450mAh model that supports up to 50K scans per charge. You should be able to easily use the device for 14 hours if you make one scan per second.
Accessories and Add-ons
You can choose from many accessories when you order your Granit XP 1991iXR. Reach out to Energy Electronics for expert guidance when considering these products:
- Power cord – essential for connecting and charging your device
- Lanyard – strap the Granit XP 1991iXR around your wrist or shoulder for easier transport
- Stand – used for mounting the scanner in a fixed position
- Handle – allows for smoother scanner operation
- Charging dock – safely store your scanner while it’s charging
Talk to an Expert
The Honeywell Granit XP 1991iXR is a terrific device for any industry. If you need more details about the product or quotes, get in touch with Energy Electronics. We’ll respond within one business hour and provide relevant information.