Real-time connectivity is a critical component in the business world. Staying connected to your team with the most important applications and real-time data capture is essential for managers and frontline workers.
You need a reliable gadget with diverse functionality to help along the way and produce the best results. The Honeywell CT60 XP Mobile Computer is a good fit in this scenario, providing reliable productivity and excellent uptime. It competently handles scan-intensive workflows to keep your business clicking on all fronts.
Ready to elevate your mobile computing? Fill up the form below to receive exclusive insights and make an informed decision.
- Product Pricing
- Display, Cameras, and Scanners
- Operation System and Programs
- How to Purchase
The Honeywell CT60 XP Mobile Computer stands out in many areas. It is built on dynamic, unified software and a hardware platform that helps customers accelerate the deployment, provisioning, and certification of all sorts of mobile solutions in an enterprise. The product simplifies the management lifecycle and further extends the product lifecycle. These tools simplify frequent tasks like spare pool management, employee induction training, scanning barcodes, and accessing vital data in the field.
|Camera||13-megapixel color camera|
|Dimensions||6.3 in x 3.3 in x 0.8 inches|
|Decode capability||1D/2D barcode symbologies|Honeywell SDKs for Android|
|Display size||4.7 in|118 mm|
|Battery type||Li-Ion, 3.6 V, 4040 mAh|
|Drop specification||2.4 m (8 ft) to concrete|
|Scan range||Standard Range|FlexRange FR|
|Bluetooth specifications||V5.0 Bluetooth and BLE Supported|
Pricing for the Honeywell CT60 XP Mobile Computer is based on the configuration, the supplier, and any additional accessories, add-ons, or features included. The version you pick can also affect the price. The estimated price range is $1,400-$2,500. For an exact quote, contact an Energy Electronics expert for further guidance. You can get more details on the product and information on accessories that you should have for the best operation of your business. It is also the best way to decide whether the gadget is suitable for you. You may also get a different price range when buying the gadgets in bulk.
Pros and Cons
There are many pros associated with the Honeywell CT60 XP Mobile Computer, including the fact that five Android generations beginning with Android 9 are supported. Consumers using a Windows-based OS can migrate to the Android version without compromising the management features, performance, and reliability. The device provides excellent network coverage and speed. It is rugged, lightweight, and sleek, meaning it fits into a pocket easily and can withstand 2.4m drops of concrete. This makes it a good choice for the selling floor or field. An enterprise can juggle different devices all across its areas of operation. The tool is ideal for barcode scanning from longer distances compared to other options. It can scan from 6 inches away, and up to 35 feet, which makes it a superior choice over the Honeywell CT60.
This handheld device can be stored in backpacks, purses, and bags, but this increases the chances of their being stolen, misplaced, or lost by the owners. This is one of the main cons of using a mobile computer. However, with the right accessories, the device can be secured to areas where it is needed with theft-prevention devices.
Display, Cameras, and Scanners
The CT60 XP Mobile Computer has a 4.7-inch high-definition display. Its LCD is brightly colored with 550-nit brightness. The display is readable outdoors in sunlight, making it a good fit for such setups. The touch panel is optically bonded, and the device has oleophobic fingerprint rejection. It has a 13-megapixel color camera, as well as 4K video with image stabilization. The advanced software features make room for better exposure control.
The device also has Flex Range long-range image capture, which is feature-rich and facilitates the best scan performance. The scan handle makes switching between the pistol grip and handheld grip operations easier, reducing fatigue.
Operation System and Programs
The operating system on this gadget is Android 9, which can be upgraded to Android 11, and compatible with Android 12. Android 13 is still pending. The OS offers an easy-to-navigate, touch-friendly user interface.
Apps in the Honeywell mobile computer allow you to connect to computers and networks and troubleshoot various issues. You can download more apps using the Power Tools app. The applications include auto-install settings, HUpgrader, scanner edge, and SIM selection. The computer imager is appropriate for scanning and supports 360-degree barcode scanning, which allows barcode scanning from multiple angles.
How to Purchase CT60XP Mobile Computer
Talk to an expert when you want to buy the Honeywell CT60 XP Mobile Computer. An expert can offer guidance on the right scanner to purchase based on your business needs. They also take time to explain how the scanner works and can offer compatibility information for your system.
Markets and Applications
- Healthcare and life sciences: As the healthcare industry evolves, there is a need to maintain a safe environment and an easy way to cope with day-to-day challenges. The handheld computers can be used in healthcare to scan poor quality or damaged barcodes on medical equipment or medicines. The housings can be disinfected adding to their appropriateness in this field. Handheld computers allow clinicians to offer the best care to their patients while managing data flawlessly. It can be used to check and record patient vitals and scan lab samples to easily track medical data.
- Manufacturing: With the handheld computer, it’s easier to keep track of all manufacturing activities. Various manufacturing operations allow you to enjoy a real-time view of materials and finished goods as they move through the supply chain. This information can be used to optimize the manufacturing processes further.
- Transportation and logistics: E-commerce has become a vital component of business, which has put extra pressure on logistics and transportation companies to make timely deliveries within a tight budget and at the right time. Having a good workflow involves embracing technology such as the Honeywell CT60 XP Mobile Computer to scan invoices, contracts, export documents, compliance and inspection reports, bills of lading, and purchase orders, among other important documents.
- Distribution centers: Distribution centers are a central hub for businesses and their customers. Honeywell solutions can be paired with other software to help in the implementation of new protocols. Every unit picked is scanned to keep inventory updated in real-time.
- Retail: With this device, it’s easier to manage the scale and pace of sales, especially when selling across many channels. Product bar codes can be scanned at the register to determine the accuracy of the price (which streamlines checkout), as well as update inventory.
- Infrastructure: An infrastructure project needs careful planning to be successful and safe as well. With the mobile computer, it’s easier to access blueprints (including CAD images), check tools in and out, and communicate with suppliers. You can record inventory and identify products and materials
- Government: The Honeywell CT60 XP Mobile Computer is used to safeguard government property and, thus, taxpayer money. The product can be used to scan business licenses, tax documents, historical records, and financial documents. This helps in service delivery.
- Aerospace and defense: Communication is particularly key to the aerospace and defense industries. Mobile devices facilitate communication between the plane, the gates, and the ground crew. They can deliver timely information on delays, passengers, weather conditions, and inventory.
- Law enforcement and safety: Accessing vital information in real-time is critical, especially in criminal justice fields. Officers can scan driving licenses onsite to quickly access information about the vehicle and driver (possible criminal records, etc.). With wireless devices, law enforcement professionals can also be provided with on-site data about building layouts, street grids, and more logistics information.
The following reviews can help you decide whether the Honeywell CT60 XP mobile computer is a good choice for your business needs.
Long Range Barcode Reader
If a scanner’s standard range doesn’t give you the functionality needed, consider the CT60 XP. This is an ergonomic, all-touch device, that can scan bar codes from a distance of 6 inches or 35 feet away using the flex range scanner. The scan rate is quite quick as well, reducing the focus time because of the inclusion of dual imagers. This, in turn, boosts productivity.
The CT60 XP is a durable option suitable for the most rugged applications. It can handle 8-foot drops on concrete without any damage. This makes it a good option in the most demanding industries and outdoor applications.
Power and Batteries
The CT60 XP has a replaceable 3.6 V 4,040 mAh lithium-ion battery that is warm-swappable. The battery can last up to 12 hours and has integrated battery diagnostics. Even with the transfer of large files, remote access to business applications, and video streaming, the handheld computer’s battery is durable, with power lasting for an entire shift. This keeps workers productive and connected throughout the day. Having reliable power is one of the things that make this device stand out among others.
Accessories and Add-ons
While the CT60 XP is a robust device, accessories, and add-ons help the CT60 XP perform even better. They can be selected and tailored to your specific industry to bolster performance and enhance team communication. To ensure you get the best for your specific application, you should contact an expert to offer the best recommendations that will be functional for you.
Some of the accessories and add-ons include:
- Chargers: A mobile charger is a necessity out in the field. But it, of course, has to be compatible with the device. The CT60 XP can be enhanced with quad battery chargers, Netbase, charge base, home base, and e-home base.
- RAM mounts: Attach your device to these holders to get secure access to any vehicle. They include assembly hardware with a wide range of possible applications.
- Mobile base: These may come with a power adapter and hardware if they have USB type A cables. It is important to purchase a mobile base that matches your device.
- Power cable dock-to-fuse block: Various types of cables have different dimensions. An expert can help you select the best fit for your handheld computer.
- Cables and adapters: These include power plug adapter kits, USB adapters, and cable assembly types A and B, all with different functionalities.
- Battery packs: There are various mobile computer replacement battery options from which to choose. Select the one that best matches the usage for your industry.
- Scan handles: These include power plug adapter kits and a clickable scan handle to help with grip. Some of the accessories have charging terminals.
Other accessories include a writing stylus, hands trap, pouch, and holster. All these accessories may not be necessary. However, the experts can make worthy recommendations so that you get the ones that are most needed.
Talk to an Expert
There is only one way of ensuring that the Honeywell CT60 XP Mobile Computer is indeed a good choice for your business, and that’s by speaking to an expert. Our Energy Electronics expert can offer information on this device and its associated features. They can also help you select the most functional accessories and add-ons to ensure you get the best possible performance outcomes. The best part is that you will receive a response within one business hour. Contact Energy Electronics experts to learn more about the CT60 XP mobile computer.