Whether in the hospitality, healthcare, or automotive industry, you can boost your productivity with the Getac UX10. It’s a top-shelf rugged tablet with numerous high-end features, such as premium software, superior display quality, and long battery life. We’ll examine all those features right here.
Do you have specific questions about the Getac UX10? Fill out the form below to talk to an expert. We will respond within 1 business hour.
Getac UX10 Ranking
We give the Getac UX10 an easy 10/10. It’s one of the best-rugged laptops on the market due to its extraordinary combination of tremendous build quality and fast performance. It has tough construction that can survive challenging circumstances and robust communication solutions to help you stay in touch with your team. Other notable features include an industry-leading battery, seamless deployment, and ample storage.
Getac UX10 Specifications
|Weight||36.64 Ounces (With Battery)|
|Dimensions||10.8 x 7.56 x 0.7 Inches|
|Battery||Li-Ion 3.8V 8,480mAH|
|CPU||Intel Quad-Core 1.6GHz-4.9GHz i5 or i7 (Depending on Your Configuration)|
|RAM||8GB/6GB/16GB/32GB (Depending on Your Configuration)|
|Flash Memory||256GB/512GB/1TB (Expandable with a Micro-SD Card)|
|Camera||8MP Rear Camera8MP Front Camera|
|Scanning||Optional 1D/2D Barcode Reader|
|Network Connections||Wi-Fi 802.11ac4G LTEBluetooth|
Getac UX10 Pricing
The average price of the Getac UX10 is between $2,300 and $3,200. The final cost depends on the configuration of your device. For instance, if you want to incorporate a scanner, extended battery, and other premium features, you’ll need to pay a higher price.
To determine the appropriate configuration for your model and get an exact quote, contact Energy Electronics. We have the knowledge and experience to recommend the right specs to eliminate any guesswork surrounding the price.
Pros and Cons
Many features set the UX10 apart from the competition. Primarily, you can use the device as a rugged tablet and laptop. The standard solution is to utilize the gadget as a tablet, but you need only insert the keyboard dock to turn it into a fully functional laptop.
Another reason the UX10 is an industry-leading device is its construction. Sealing is of the utmost importance in any rugged laptop, but the UX10 takes these aspects one step further. There are sealed snap-click doors that prevent the elements from compromising sensitive components. They come with inner seals and rubberized libs to absorb impact and vibration. You also get an external polycarbonate door pushed down for a secure and tight seal.
Scratches aren’t a threat either. The backside has a scratch-resistant powder-coated finish that reduces the risks of imperfections. As a result, your device should remain in great shape and elegant for many years to come.
In terms of the communication solutions of this device, you’ll hardly find better technology in a rugged tablet. The model is equipped with every major channel to help you stay connected to your team:
- Gigabit Ethernet and serial ports for legacy peripherals
- Intel Wireless-AC 9260 module that gives you 5G Wi-Fi, which is much faster than its predecessors
- Bluetooth 5 with a longer range than Bluetooth 4.2
- Optional 4G LTE and GPS for smooth mobile broadband technology and location services
We’ve listed the most significant advantages of the Getac UX10, but what about the disadvantages? There are only a few downsides. First, the device is a bit on the expensive side. And second, it doesn’t have an integrated scanner. If you want to incorporate one into your model, you’ll need to opt for a higher configuration.
Display, Cameras, and Scanners
It may sound surprising, but the 1920×1200 resolution isn’t the most impressive aspect of the UX10’s display. It streamlines the design of the screen in numerous ways, providing several top-quality features:
- Top-of-the-line impact resistance –The UX10 comes with two thin glass layers blended into a single layer to eliminate any air gaps.
- No risk of condensation – As the device works in freezing conditions, you might be worried about condensation due to trapped water.
- Next-level image quality – The LumiBond 2.0 technology offers unprecedented image quality, providing the UX10 with superior contrast and brightness.
- Higher color accuracy – Another great thing about the LumiBond 2.0 technology is that it makes the colors on your UX10 more realistic.
The front camera comes with an 8MP imager, which should do the trick for documentation and picture-taking. If you take your images at the 4:3 aspect ratio, you should get a resolution of about 3,200×2,440 pixels, which is the standard for 8MP solutions.
Getac also enables you to customize your camera settings. Whether you utilize the front or rear model, you can tweak numerous options:
- Shutter sound
- Status display
- GPS and time stamps
- Barcode beep
Lastly, you can include an RFID scanner in your configuration to further improve productivity and efficiency. Here are a few more ways you can benefit from UX10’s RFID technology:
- Streamlines supply chain operations – You can place your RFID tags on containers, forklifts, trucks, and other assets to track the location of your products at all times.
- Managing inventory – By adding every product that arrives in your warehouse to your database, you gain a better understanding of your inventory.
- Expediting your manufacturing process – If you run a manufacturing business, you can rely on UX10’s RFID scanner to track parts and raw materials in your facility.
Operating System and Programs
You have two options when deciding on the operating system for your UX10: Windows 10 and Windows 11. Windows 10 is a great choice if you’re looking for a familiar interface with robust security and intuitive interfaces. However, switching to Windows 11 might be an even better choice. Here’s why:
- Better performance – Your UX10 can perform better because Windows 11 generally delivers lower boot times than Windows 11. This is because it utilizes a sophisticated file system design that reduces disk fragmentation and optimizes efficiency. Plus, it features improved memory management, allowing your UX10 to make better use of its RAM.
- Widgets are back – If you prefer widgets (e.g., those in Windows 7) over the Live Tiles of Windows 10, you’ll thoroughly enjoy Windows 11. Widgets are available by default, presenting information conveniently in your UX10 interface.
- Exceptional security – High security is another reason you should consider getting the Windows 11 version of the UX10. For instance, it comes with the Defender Application Guard app to isolate untrusted programs in a bulletproof environment and keep them from accessing data. Moreover, the OS has several updated security tools, such as Defender SmartScreen and Defender Firewall.
In addition to the OS, the Getac UX10 has a range of pre-installed proprietary applications:
- Getac Utility
- Getac Camera
- Getac Barcode Manager
- Getac KeyWedge Barcode Reader Utility
- Getac Geolocation
- Getac Driving Safety Utility
- Getac Absolute Persistence
How to Purchase Getac UX10
As previously discussed, you can add a ton of different features to your Getac UX10. There are numerous customization options available, whether you want to tweak your CPU, scanning capabilities, or software. While this gives you much-needed flexibility when purchasing a gadget for your organization, it can also make the buying process more difficult. You may end up buying an improper configuration and risk your team’s productivity.
This won’t happen if you consult Energy Electronics beforehand. Reach out to us to receive tailored advice on buying the right features for your business. We’ll make sure your UX10 makes a difference in your enterprise from day one.
Markets and Applications
The UX10 is ideal for a slew of industries:
- Utilities – GPS, mapping, and surveying capabilities
- Policing – Extraordinary communication channels to enhance efforts
- Defense – Robust safety solutions to protect military data
- Transportation and logistics – Improved inventory tracking and scanning with the UX10
- Oil and gas – The UX10 offers remote support and asset management for oil and gas industry professionals.
Getac UX10 Reviews
Due to all the first-class features of the UX10, it’s easy to see why most customers are thrilled about their product:
“Buying the UX10 is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made as a business owner. My team works faster and communicates without any problems using this device.”
“It’s amazing that you can use the UX10 both as a laptop and tablet. It gives my team flexibility in indoor operations and out in the field.”
“One of the best features of the UX10 is its rugged design. I’ve dropped it repeatedly, and the device showed no damage.”
Power and Batteries
The lowest-capacity battery you can get with the UX10 is a 4,080mAh model. It lasts long, but you can get even better performance with the 9,240mAh alternative. You can use it during multiple shifts without frequent recharges, taking your team’s productivity to the next level.
Accessories and Add-Ons
The Getac UX10 is compatible with an array of accessories. Contact Energy Electronics, and we can help you choose from these items:
- Rugged keyboards for improved input
- Keyboard dock to transform your tablet into a laptop
- Folio case to cover the back of your UX10
- Carry bag for streamlined transport
- Screen protection film for upgraded display durability
Talk to an Expert
It would be best if you didn’t take a gamble with questionable devices, no matter how cheap they are. You can streamline your organization by integrating the Getac UX10 into your workflow. It has numerous features to speed up your operations and increase security. Plus, the chances of extensive damage are slim to none, thanks to the rugged build.
If you need more information about this product, get in touch with Energy Electronics. We’ll respond to you within 1 business hour and provide an accurate quote to ensure maximum transparency.